[EKStationers] Fwd: [SCA-BINDERS] In Quest of Paper Artisans! - Pennsic Wars in August

Lyle H. Gray lylefitzw at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:38:25 CDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, May 4, 2010 at 5:35 PM
Subject: [SCA-BINDERS] Fw: [Apprentice] In Quest of Paper Artisans! -
Pennsic Wars in August
To: scribes <scribes at antir.sca.org>, Scribes_Yahoo <
sca_scribes_and_illumination at yahoogroups.com>, Bookbinders <
SCA-BINDERS at yahoogroups.com>

 Forwarding below for those that maybe interested in participating on this
Paper Day at Artistans Row at the Pennsic great War event (
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn39/)  in August in the northeastern
kingdoms, please contac Fiadnata directly (don't respond to this list, she's
not on it).

Cheers, Hillary
----------------------------------------------------------- In Quest of
Paper Artisans!
Posted
by: "Fiadnata" fiadnata at dnaco.net
<fiadnata at dnaco.net?Subject=+Re%3AIn%20Quest%20of%20Paper%20Artisans%21>
  Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:55 pm (PDT)
Greetings All,
I am in search of paper artisans (paper makers, bookbinders, etc.)
attending Pennsic this year who might be interested in participating
in a Paper Arts day on Artisans Row. I have a person who has
volunteered quilling, and I am looking for other compatible arts to
match with her.

Can anyone recommend people I should contact? I'm working on a short
deadline, in order to get information into the Pennsic onsite book,
but we have the rest of the summer for pre-planning!

In Service,
Fiadnata  ( fiadnata at dnaco.net
<fiadnata at dnaco.net?Subject=+Re%3AIn%20Quest%20of%20Paper%20Artisans%21>
)
Dean of the College of Applied Arts (Artisans Row)
Pennsic 39