[EKStationers] Fwd: [SCA-BINDERS] Pennsic Artisan's Row (forwarded by request)

Lyle H. Gray lylefitzw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:23:08 CST 2011

Copied by request

Greetings! My name is Lady Isobel Muire, I was asked by Lady Fiadnata to
organize the Book Binding Day on Artisans Row at Pennsic this year. It
will be on the Friday of the second week. I am looking for as many book
binders and other paper arts people( quilling and possibly illumination as
well) to come and share their skills. I am asking that we keep displayed
works to a minimum to conserve space. I request your help in getting the
word out to the right people in your kingdoms you can pass this message on
to your local and regional deputies or if you know specific people or
mailing lists you can pass it on there. You are also free to give out my
email to those individuals you think will find it useful. Thank you so
much for your time. Enjoy the Holiday Season.
Yours in Service,
Lady Isobel Muire cso

mka: Marj Johnson
mj05209 at yahoo.com