[EKStationers] Greetings!

Markesa de Carvalhal markesadecarvalhal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:11:11 CDT 2011

I joined the list a few weeks back, but mundane affairs have kept me from a
proper introduction. :/

Iheronimus Brückner<http://eastkingdom.org/mediawiki/index.php/Iheronimus_Br%C3%BCckner>
has
kindly taken me as a student and told me of this group. I am very excited to
be greatly expanding my knowledge of printing and binding. Mundanely I have
a degree in library and information science from Simmons where I was
fortunate to take courses in archives, preservation and restoration. I have
much to learn of period techniques and printing!

My family and I currently reside in the Shire of Buckland Cross
(southeastern PA) and regularly attend events in the PA/NJ/DE area. We are
MA natives though, and hope to spend more time "at home" in New England.

I will be attending EK Coronation this weekend and would love to meet any
and all who may also be at the event.

In humble service,
Markesa de Carvalhal

M.K.A. Christine Connors