[EKStationers] Fwd: [SCA-BINDERS] Artisans Row Web Pages - Bookbinding Day

Lyle H. Gray lylefitzw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:39:14 CDT 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Helen Schultz <helen.schultz at comcast.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Subject: [SCA-BINDERS] Artisans Row Web Pages - Bookbinding Day
To: Bookbinder List <SCA-BINDERS at yahoogroups.com>

**

Hey folks, the coordinator for the Bookbinding Day at Artisan's Row needs
our input.  Can those participating please get back to her (Marjory Johnson
mj05209 at yahoo.com) as soon as possible, so she can tell the person handling
the web site what to put there?  She has asked me to forward this on to the
list, as a quick place to announce the need for input.

Randy, I think you said you were interested in participating, and I think I
will be there at least part of the day, but I can't recall who else said
they were interested.  This is for Saturday, Aug 4th, all day, I think.

~~ Katarina Helene (list moderator)