[EKStationers] building the guild again

Heather Otis (SCA - Heather Rose de Gordoun) manerva1018 at aol.com
Fri May 4 12:24:51 CDT 2012

Well there is one class being offered at KWHSS on frameless coptic binding. Mind you it is a beginner course and really just meant to get people into starting to think about hardcover books. I will also be teaching at the Northern Region War Practice in Glenn Linn as well. Not 100% which course, but there will be one. :)

I toss my hat into help work on rebuilding the guild. I will make sure it is listed on all my handouts for no on, and think maybe a redo and update on web site might help (which I can help with if needed). Maybe encourage people to do bookbinding at events and hand out cards with the guilds web site and info on it. Maybe make an effort to offer at least one bookbinding course at all a&s based events. Posting shameless plugs on lists like Ek list and such about the guild and what we may have going on. Maybe travel to area shires/baronies and offer a course at their a&s nights? Post random articles or questions to our own list to get it going again. Just free thinking here...

Smiles,
Heather Rose

Lady Heather Rose de Gordoun, OM, OS (sca Heather Rose MacGordon | mka Heather Otis)
Barony of Concordia of the Snows, East Kingdom
www.cute-evil-bunny.com | LJ: cute_evil_bunny | Facebook: Heather Otis | Twitter: cuteevilbunny

Quarterly azure and sable, four coneys courant addorsed two and two argent