[EKStationers] Rebuilding

Wendy Gale woodwindy at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:22:20 CDT 2012

Bonjour mes amis!

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM,  Lyle FitzWilliam wrote:
> I would like to see this company revived, and I ask all members on this list
> to think about what we can do to revive the Guild.

Although I'm unfortunately not able right now to accept any formal
position or responsibilities, I would very much like to support the
company and its activities. Bhakail is currently in the process of
planning an EKU designed to gather together the EK guilds and other
organizations -- the proposed date is Aug. 25 -- and I'd like to
invite the company to consider participating in that. Also, I think
I've mentioned before that book people are always welcome at my shop
(Philadelphia Rare Books & Manuscripts, prbm.com), but I'd be happy to
plan an open house specifically for Guild members and friends,
possibly as part of a "get to know the guild" activity if that would
be of interest. If there's anything else I (or the barony) can do for
you, please let me know!

           -Sabine, Baronne de Bhakail