[EKStationers] Joining the Guild

lindafowens at netzero.net lindafowens at netzero.net
Mon Apr 1 10:46:48 CDT 2013

HI, I hope you got the messages by now, using either  the dot com or dot net net zero addresses.  Did I sign up on the right page as shown below?  It did not look like an application.  My SCA number is 213754, good until 31 March 2014. I am a sustaining membr and my husband David/Huw has a family membership under me.  Linda/Luisa.  PS If I need a different application, please send me a link--some of the SC pages are out of date.  Thanks.