[EKStationers] Joining the guild

lindafowens at netzero.com lindafowens at netzero.com
Tue Apr 9 08:42:03 CDT 2013

Aziza, I would be interested in what kind of paper you make, and how you finish it.  This past weekend, I saw a Hollander beater for the first time--earlier, I just ordered abaca fiber or used recycled rag paper or less period materials. Added many dried flowers, etc.  Sometimes I pressed it through a printing press to smooth it.  Linda Owens/Luisa von Farnemwald