[EKStationers] To answer the question about Papermaking

lindafowens at netzero.com lindafowens at netzero.com
Mon Apr 15 11:59:49 CDT 2013

Thanks, Aziza, I wondered how it was done in the old days.  What I like about abaca is that you can get a really thin sheet that is also strong.  I can't recall the abaca source I used--I think it was part of a group order with a prof friend.  But that was years ago.  I do think it originated in Asia, however.  It came in thick cardboardy sheets that we would soak and use.  I will check out the Helen Hieber books, thanks, Linda/Luisa.  PS Is Aziza your real name or SCA name?  Lovely.