[EKStationers] Fwd: [SCA-BINDERS] Artisan's Village

Lyle H. Gray lylefitzw at gmail.com
Thu May 7 19:37:15 CDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lady Markesa de Carvalhal markesadecarvalhal at gmail.com [SCA-BINDERS] <
SCA-BINDERS at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, May 7, 2015 at 8:16 PM
Subject: [SCA-BINDERS] Artisan's Village
To: Sca Binders <SCA-BINDERS at yahoogroups.com>, East Kingdom Stationers
Company <Ekstationers at lists.gallowglass.org>

Greetings unto the list!

The good Lady Naomi, our current King's Champion of Arts & Sciences in the
East, has asked if I would organize a group to represent all things paper
at the Artisan's Village she is autocrating in her home Shire. I could
hardly refuse a request from one I think so highly of!

I would like to invite you to join me at the event! (Kindly find the
details at http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.php?eid=2687)

If you would like to come and bind books or make paper, print or
demonstrate fine calligraphy - or anything else scribal! - please do let me
know! I can even offer some crash space; I live about half hour from the
site.

Please do let me know if you would like to come play in the village so that
I can reserve the right amount of space. I promise it will be fun!

Yours in fun and service,
Lady Jenevra

Posted by: Lady Markesa de Carvalhal <markesadecarvalhal at gmail.com>

<*> Your email settings: