[EKStationers] Codices Mediterraneae

Cash, John Joseph jcash at indiana.edu
Fri May 8 12:38:38 CDT 2015

Dear Linda,

We're doing two -- one "period," one not. This is because the period one requires sticking to one hand (Gothic ca. 1400), and some scribes feel they do their best with a different one (like Celtic); and some painters don't want to risk using hand-made pigments that might be poisonous; and some poems or other texts may be popular and not really "period" but we don't want to exclude them. And there are some other reasons for keeping this an inclusive project but one with an eye toward hitting a high bar.

-- Johannes