[Sca-librarians] CHOICE: Mongols in World History

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Dec 21 15:31:48 CST 2004

Recommended by Choice Magazine:

The Mongols in world history.   Internet Resource
http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/mongols/

"Elaborate and lavishly illustrated... It intends to create online
curriculum materials on Asia to serve faculty and students in world
history, culture, geography, art, and literature... a teaching guide
with some 40 short essays... background information and curriculum
materials, including primary source documents. Topical sections..."

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_