[Sca-librarians] READ photo at Pennsic

john j cash jcash at indiana.edu
Wed Jul 21 15:50:06 CDT 2004

Dear folks,

It would be great to do a photo. Best it gets done by someone semi-pro,
who can get good clear shots and not mere snap-shots; set up with good
lighting (not the 7-9 PM lighting of our scheduled meeting); and take a
few dozen shots to get a good selection of prints.

How dress? What books shall we hold? Academic robes anyone?

-- Johannes

"Boojum: Term used to describe the total annihilation of a
word/line/character/subplot/book/series. Complete and irreversible, the
nature of a boojum is still the subject of some heated speculation. Some
past members of Jurisfiction theorise that a Boojum might be a gateway to
an 'anti-library' somewhere beyond the 'imagination horizon'. It is
possible that the semi-mythical Snark may hold the key to decipher what
is, at present, a mystery."
 -- Jasper Fforde