[Sca-librarians] exchange rate history

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Nov 1 09:48:06 CST 2004

Actually I found this for her last week, but the reply never posted to the
list since it seemed to be down. There seemed to be about a 48 hour delay
in there.

http://www.oenb.at/en/ueber_die_oenb/bankh_archiv/geschichte_der_oenb/1945_bis_1998/19451998.jsp

The other sources I personally would search would be the exchange rates
through either Statesman Yearbook or the
New York Times or Wall Street Journal archives. Those latter two are
online now.
But then I found this

http://www.eh.net/hmit/exchangerates/   is however up--- try that one.

The last one gave her what she wanted.