[Sca-librarians] [jahb@Lehigh.EDU: [Fwd: Other emblem sites (Re: Munich emblemata datatabase (Emblemdatenbank))]]

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Nov 1 16:41:42 CST 2004

----- Forwarded message from "Jennifer A. Heise" <jahb at Lehigh.EDU> -----
Another FYI

   -------- Original Message --------

        Subject: Other emblem sites (Re: Munich emblemata datatabase
                 (Emblemdatenbank))
           Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:29:44 +0200
           From: Heinrich C. Kuhn <hck at lrz.uni-muenchen.de>
             To: web4ren at lists.lrz-muenchen.de

 Dear members of Web4Ren,

    Klaus Graf pointed in the NetBib weblog
 ( http://log.netbib.de/archives/2004/10/29/emblembucher/ )
 to a site (probably edited by Mara Wade et
 al.) that provides links to other sites of
 relevance for those interested in German
 emblemata literature:
 http://images.library.uiuc.edu/projects/emblems/others.html

    Best wishes

 Heinrich C. Kuhn
 P.S.:   BTW: Each and every person subscribed
         to this list is entitled to post to
         the list. It's not just me. Input
         by the rest of us is definitely
         welcome ... [:-)] ... .

----- End forwarded message -----

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"In the clearing stands a boxer, A fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders Of every blow that laid him down
Or cut him till he cried out, In his anger and his shame,
'I am leaving, I am leaving' But the fighter still remains."