[Sca-librarians] Art Bulletins for 1982 and 1983

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 15:50:45 CST 2004

Hello, my fellow bookoholics.

I am turning to you once again with great hope in my heart.  I am on  the
hunt for the caption and dating information for a picture that was in an old
"Art Bulletin".  I have spent hours at the University of Maryland College  Part
going through their back issues and did not find the picture ... but of
course, it must be in one of the three volumes they have out for repair.   So I went
on-line and managed to look through one of the years, 1989, using  EBSCO.
But alas, that only goes back to 1985.

So I am praying ... and willing to sacrifice any number of virgins ... that
the picture must be in one of the eight issues of the "Art Bulletin" for 1982
and 1983.

Do any of you wonderful folks have access to these??  If so, could I  please
send you the picture I need identified and ask if you would please take  ten
minutes to go through them for me?  I would be eternally  grateful.

My great thanks,
Nancy

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)
Ingvild  Josefsdatter, OL
Bright Hills, Atlantia

"This effervescence that you  observe in me is intellectual carbonisation.
Spiritual rejoicing. An entirely  cerebral scintillation."
Josephine Tey, "Daughter of  Time"