[Sca-librarians] Booplate paper?

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 21:42:45 CST 2004

That's exactly what we did.  We used address labels that come on a  sheet and
found an open-book motif somewhere (already in one of the programs on  the
computer? sorry, I forget where I got it) that we then filled with the words
"From the library of Steve and Nancy Spies".  Works quite well.
Nancy

Label  paper maybe?
I know sticky back labels come in all sizes from return  address sized to
full sheet.
Ilaria