[Sca-librarians] News from the East

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 14:57:19 CDT 2005

Well,  one and all, it is my great pleasure to announce that not only is
>  Jadwiga safely Laurelled and Official, here at EK Coronation today, but in
> surprise move (at least to the Lady) Brighid ni Chiarain recieved  her
> well-deserved Laurel today

Both are of course Librarians on  this list.

Congratulations all around!

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)
Ingvild  Josefsdatter, OL
Bright Hills, Atlantia

"But if by a 'Liberal' they  mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas  without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare of the people --  their health, their housing, their schools,
their jobs, their civil rights, and  their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break through the stalemate  and suspicions that grip us in our
policies abroad, if that is what they mean by  a 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say
I'm a 'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept  1960