[Sca-librarians] Fwd: SF title & author

Lisa Tyson Lisa_Tyson at umit.maine.edu
Wed Aug 24 13:32:09 CDT 2005

Hi,

Reference pop quiz... Can anyone identify this author/title
based on the plotline as described?

This person posted to SCA East but no one seems to recognize
the story. I've asked if the person was a child when they read the
book (juvenile title?) so it can be anchored in time a bit more easily.

Bryn Millar