[Sca-librarians] Beautiful Libraries Site

avice avice at plaiddragon.net
Tue Dec 6 20:08:29 CST 2005

Hello,
As part of my MLS I'm taking an HTML course and for our final project we created a webpage with picture of local libraries. The project was based on the book "The Most Beautiful Libraries in the World" which I read about on this list so it's kind of come full circle.  We need feedback for our project to be complete so if you have a moment please take a look and use the link at the bottom of each page to comment in the attached blog.

The page is at:
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~epv23/

Thanks a ton!

Hope you enjoy!