[Sca-librarians] Re: Efficacy of Small Local Libraries

Solveig Throndardottir nostrand at acm.org
Sat Dec 17 21:51:15 CST 2005

Noble Librarians!

Greetings from Solveig! Well, I have placed an ILL request for all of
the books shown in WorldCat and I found a copy of the other on for sale
at a used bookstore in Japan. It appears to be cited several places by
Japanese authors. It is a book about the Nara period and is somewhat
old. Thank you everyone. I just hope that ILL works.

									Your Humble Servant
									Solveig Throndardottir
									Amateur Scholar

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.	| Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS, Fleur  |
| deMoivre Institute		| Carolingia Statis Mentis Est             |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org	| mailto:Solveig at deMoivre.org              |
| the trash by my email filters.                                       |