[Sca-librarians] looking for a book in French

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 15:58:10 CST 2005

Happy New Year, fellow bibliophiles.

I am trying to discover if the following book is in any US libraries.
Worldcat didn't turn anything up, but you just never know.

Dalarun, Jacques, ed.  Le Moyen Age en Lumiere, 2002, ISBN  2213613974.  The
name "Fayard" may also enter into this.

Many thanks, as always.

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)
Ingvild  Josefsdatter, OL
Bright Hills, Atlantia

Save the earth; it's the only  planet with chocolate.

"But if by a 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks  ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions,  someone who cares about
the welfare of the people -- their health, their  housing, their schools,
their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil  liberties -- someone who believes
we can break through the stalemate and  suspicions that grip us in our
policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a  'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say
I'm a 'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept  1960