[Sca-librarians] OP Used book sites

Sally Burnell sburnell at raex.com
Fri Feb 4 17:09:41 CST 2005

The one I swear up and down by is this one:

http://www.abebooks.com

I've found more really, really hard to find books on that one. Just
today,in fact, I used that site to snap up a rare copy of Codices
Illustres, a scribe's "must have" book, that was being sold by a German
dealer in Berlin, so they are a world-wide service, which makes them
all the more valuable, since sometimes, you have to look overseas to
find that book you really wanted.

Thanks, BTW, for posting those other links, everyone! They'll all go
right into my folder of online used/rare book dealers in
my "Favourites" list!

~Saradwen
Midrealm
known in the Real World as Sally Burnell
Library Assistant, Mobile Services Department
Akron-Summit County Public Library