[Sca-librarians] Special offer from Boydell & Brewer

Amy Powers powers at boydellusa.net
Wed Jun 8 14:08:26 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues

Boydell & Brewer, publisher of medieval studies with offices in the US and
UK, is pleased to offer you a 25% discount on the following selection of
books: http://www.boydellandbrewer.com/react.htm

The easiest way to order is by going to our secure website at
www.boydell.co.uk/sous.htm. When prompted, please enter the following
promotion code to ensure the discount: $05033. You can also order by calling
585-275-0419. (Shipping is $4 for the first title, $2 for each additional
title.)

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

With best wishes,

Amy Powers
Marketing Manager
Boydell & Brewer, Inc