[Sca-librarians] Worldcat

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 15:48:29 CST 2005

What's up with Worldcat and Google?  I'm not getting any results when  I type
in Find in a library "Name of Book".  What that just a pilot program  they
got us all excited about??

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

"But  if by 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who  welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare  of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their  civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break  through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if  that is what they mean by 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'."  John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept 1960