[Sca-librarians] Worldcat

Solveig nostrand at acm.org
Tue Mar 8 23:03:12 CST 2005

Noble Cousins!

Gretings from Solveig! It dos not work for me either. I typed in

	find in a library "group theory:

It did not work. There ar dozens of books with this title and they should be in
the collection of just about every university library.
--

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS, Fleur |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est            |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:Solveig at deMoivre.org             |