[Sca-librarians] "Ars Textrina"

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 11:43:34 CST 2005

I am having the dickens of a time (nice little literary reference there!)
finding library holdings for the Canadian textile magazine, "Ars  Textrina".
Even a Google search doesn't help; it doesn't even give me a  home page for the
magazine itself (which is perhaps now defunct?).  So I  am, once again and
with much gratitude, throwing myself on your mercy in the  hope that you can help
me locate this issue -- "Ars Textrina", vol. 29, June  1998.

As always, my great thanks.

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)
Ingvild  Josefsdatter, OL
Bright Hills, Atlantia

"But if by a 'Liberal' they  mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas  without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare of the people --  their health, their housing, their schools,
their jobs, their civil rights, and  their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break through the stalemate  and suspicions that grip us in our
policies abroad, if that is what they mean by  a 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say
I'm a 'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept  1960