[Sca-librarians] "Ars Textrina"

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Mar 25 13:29:14 CST 2005

I ran this through RLIN-- and sent part of this to Nancy the other evening--

Title:      Ars textrina.
    Vol. 1 (Dec. 1983)-
Published:     Winnipeg : Charles Babbage Research Centre for the
Editorial Board, Ars textrina, c1983

Ars textrina, c/o Charles Babbage Research Centre, P.O. Box 370, St.
Pierre, Manitoba R0A 1V0

Title:     Ars textrina : a journal of textiles and costume.
    Vol.1 (Dec. 1983)-
Published:     Leeds (University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT) : Leeds
University Press, 1983-
Physical Details:     v. : 23 cm.
Location:     British National Bibliography

These came from RLIN-- one indicates Canada-- one indicates Leeds.
It was being picked up at LC.
Some of these issues are being picked up and catalogued then as
monographic serials.
What we called "Pur Ser/ cat as sep's" back from days at Illinois?

----------

    History, Theory and Practice

Ars Textrina
  Stephen Smith
  School of Textile Industries
  University of Leeds
  Leeds LS2 9JT
  texprs at leeds.ac.uk
  +44 (0) 113 233 3697
  fax +44 (0) 113 233 3704
       for back issues 1-32
  The Charles Babbage Research Centre
  Post Office Box 272
  St. Norbert Postal Station
  Winnipeg, Manitoba
  CANADA, R3V 1L6
White papers on textiles including history, machinery, economics,
aesthetics, and conservation.

The above comes from NYC Costuming Resources--
http://home.earthlink.net/~brinac/Periodicals.htm

Johnnae