[Sca-librarians] ISBN

Scott Briggs ScottB at uri.edu
Mon Nov 7 14:08:04 CST 2005

Do you live anywhere near a state college/university? Check with the
Reference desk. Some schools have access to WorldCat in their databases. I
checked the ISBN you gave below and there were no hits. I wish you luck in
your searches.

Cormac/Scott

At 11:51 AM 11/7/2005, Solveig Throndardottir wrote:
>Noble Librarians!
>
>Greetings from Solveig! Is there any way for a mere mortal to obtain
>online access to Wordcat? I am looking for a variety of books, and would
>like to find out which libraries I need to visit. Most recently I am
>looking for ISBN 4588321013 preferably in AEthelmearc, Eldormear, or the
>East Kingdom.
>
>Your Humble Servant
>
>Solveig Throndardottir
>
>Amateur Scholar

>| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.       | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS, Fleur  |
>| deMoivre Institute            | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est             |
>| <mailto:nostrand at acm.org>mailto:nostrand at acm.org       |
>mailto:Solveig at deMoivre.org              |

Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is
dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left
unredressed on earth.
- Charles Kingsley (1819-75), British writer and clergyman.