[Sca-librarians] ISBNs (was Worldcat)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Oct 21 12:36:12 CDT 2005

I just saw the helpful short guide to ISBN 13 within the past
couple weeks. And the ISBN 13 for Dummies is already out.
http://www.bisg.org/isbn-13/for.dummies.html
I just can't wait. I thought it was bad enough when they did all
the revised LC numbers and those had to be changed in my one
bibliography.
Explaining ISBNs to an audience is easy. Explaining ISBN 13
is going to be like zip plus 4.

Johnna