[Sca-librarians] Place For Lost Plots?

John Sandstrom john.sandstrom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 10 22:30:50 CDT 2006

Carowyn--

If you have access to one of them, a reader's advisory service like Novelist
might help.

Also, posting what you remember here might find the information.

Finally, although it covers a lot more than reader's advisory, you might
want to try pub-lib.  It is an e-list of public library librarians and this
king of question comes up semi-regularly there.

Omar