[Sca-librarians] Worldcat

Ealdthryth of Humberstone ealdthryth at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 23:05:41 CDT 2006

Unfortunately, the public access Worldcat does not have all books that
the non-public one does. Our library (Greenville County, SC) is not
included. There seem to be a lot of academic libraries but not many
public libraries. I know that all of the NC public libraries are
included. I think that's part of NC Live. Hopefully SC will be able to
work it out eventually and be included.

So, beware, you are not seeing a complete picture with the public
Worldcat.

Ealdthryth
Reference Librarian
Greenville County Library System