[Sca-librarians] looking for a book ...

Huette von Ahrens hvahrens at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 06:21:00 CDT 2006

Having retired, I no longer have access to RLIN, which would be the best source
for finding this book.

But I did look at the Library of Congress catalog, and they have a copy.  I have checked
HOLLIS, the Harvard Library catalog and they have a copy.  UCLA and UC San Francisco have
copies. Yale has a copy. So whatever WorldCat says it isn't a complete listing.

Huette