[Sca-librarians] kids movie about being trapped in a library

Lisa Tyson Lisa_Tyson at umit.maine.edu
Mon Dec 11 13:41:20 CST 2006

The Incredible Book Escape (1980)

P.J. is locked in L.A.'s Washington Public Library for the night. While fretting over what to do, some book characters come to life to tell their stories and help her to find her way back out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284205/

I used the imdb.com keyword search to find this title. This seems
to be the likely movie.

Bryn Millar