[Sca-librarians] Trebuchet help Thanks

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Feb 13 20:14:38 CST 2006

I should report that the Chelsea team took first place over all
and ended up going home with the trophy on Saturday.
(And people wonder why we weren't at the SCA event)

The "War Doggie" trebuchet (Chelsea is the Bulldogs, so
we combined Edward I's trebuchet name with bulldogs
and came up with "War Doggie".) fired well and took 3rd.
We needed 4 more graphs to have won first.
It actually worked in competition.

Johnnae