[Sca-librarians] Looking for a book

Solveig Throndardottir nostrand at acm.org
Wed Jan 11 13:59:35 CST 2006

Noble Librarians!

Greetings from Solveig! I am trying to find a copy of the minbu (mimbu)
section of the Engishiki. To the best of my knowledge, this is only
available in Japanese. There are complete multivolume copies of the
Engishiki in library holdings. I am looking for an edition which is in
modern transcription (modern letter forms) and ideally with analytic
apparatus (notes, translation into modern Japanese, &c.) In at least
some editions, the Minbu section occupies Books 22-23. Please note that
multiple books may be bound in a single volume. Thank you very much.

									Your Humble Servant
									Solveig Throndardottir
									Amateur Scholar

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.	| Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS, Fleur  |
| deMoivre Institute		| Carolingia Statis Mentis Est             |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org	| mailto:Solveig at deMoivre.org              |
| the trash by my email filters.                                       |