[Sca-librarians] Midwinter anyone?

Sally Burnell sburnell at raex.com
Wed Jan 18 23:51:51 CST 2006

IS anyone on the list going to Midwinter?  I leave tomorrow and come home on
Monday.

Is that ALA? I wish I could go, but I am a mere paraprofessional who works
in a library where we are only allowed one conference per year, and I
usually go to the Northeast Chapter Conference of the Ohio Library Council,
held across the street from my apartment, at Kent State University.

Makes it handy that it's just across the street, no commuting, no travel, no
hotel, just walk across the road to campus, go up the hill and a short walk
beyond the historic nearly century old "Front Campus" to the Student Center,
and I'm there!

Have a good trip and tell us all about Midwinter when you get home, for
those of us who didn't get to go.

~Saradwen
mka Sally Burnell, Kent, Ohio
Midrealm