[Sca-librarians] OT: Job Posting

Fiadnata fiadnata at dnaco.net
Tue Jul 11 19:03:30 CDT 2006

Greetings,

Please forgive me if this seems off-topic for this list, but we are
still hoping to find more qualified people for this position.

Would anyone like to move to the Midrealm?

(Feel free to e-mail me off-list, if you are interested in more
information. Also note that this is the reason I'm only going to be
at Pennsic for a few days this year. *sigh*)

Fiadnata o Gleann Alainn
Flaming Gryphon, Midrealm
<fiadnata at dnaco.net>
=============================
Reference Librarian

at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB)/Vistronix, Inc.

Location:  Dayton, OH

Hours:  Full-time

Salary:  neg.

Principal Duties:  Responsibilities will include conducting
literature searches of scientific and technical databases, collection
development for collection heavy in engineering, and assisting with
the development and teaching of information literacy classes, and in
marketing the library. Individual will provide collaborative support
to the Automated Systems Librarian for the Technical Library's web
site, as it relates to reference services.

Qualification/Requirements:  Master's degree in Library/Information
Science with expertise searching Dialog and other technical
databases; ability to work independently and interactively in a
fast-paced technical environment is required. Preferred:
undergraduate degree in an engineering field or four years of
professional experience in a scientific or technical (not medical)
library.

Contact:
email: HR at vistronix.com or fax: 703-734-2271