[Sca-librarians] [xaraxene@comcast.net: [SCA-Laurels] SCA - ALA? Calling all laurel librarians]

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Jun 9 14:29:05 CDT 2006

I'm forwarding this for someone else, so please respond directly to
her, at xaraxene at comcast.net

----- Forwarded message from xaraxene at comcast.net -----

Xene from Ansteorra here,

I know we have librarians amongst us How many of you, if any, are
attending the ALA conference in New Orleans at the end of June?

I'm attending a King's College in Houston on Saturday and have been thinking about going over to New Orleans on Sunday and Monday for the conference. If anyone needs someone to share a hotel room, or knows of a good cheap place to stay, could you please contact me? My e-mail address is:
xaraxene at comcast.net

I don't smoke and I will probably just need crash space Saturday (possibly) and Sunday night. I have another conference to attend in Dallas on Tuesday.

Thank you,
Xene Theriane