[Sca-librarians] Looking for a journal

Lisa Tyson Lisa_Tyson at umit.maine.edu
Sun Jun 11 12:11:26 CDT 2006

Solveig  wrote:
> This time I am looking for North American  libraries
> holding the following journal:
> Foods and Food Ingredients Journal of Japan.
> (Foods Food Ingredients J. Jpn.)
> Thank you very much for any help you can give me in locating this
>  journal. I am currently in upstate New York.

Only two libraries are listed on FirstSearch as
having this title: Harvard and Cornell.

Foods & food ingredients journal of Japan = Shokuhin, shokuhin tenkabutsu kenkyushi : FFI janaru.
Publication: Toyonaku, Osaka : Hisakatsu Iwabuchi,
Year: 2002- Frequency:
Monthly Description: v. :; ill. (some col.) ;; 30 cm.
Language: Japanese; Chiefly in Japanese; with some English.
Standard No: ISSN: 0919-9772;
LCCN: 2004-234262
SUBJECT(S) Descriptor: Food habits - Japan - Periodicals.
Japanese - Food -  Periodicals.
Nutrition - Japan - Periodicals.

Note(s): Description based on: No. 196 (2002); title from cover.
/ Latest issue consulted: Vol. 208, no. 8 (2003).
Other Titles: Food Food ingredients J. Jpn.; FFI journal; Food and food ingredients journal of Japan
Preceding Title: Food & food ingredients journal; 0918-6786
Material Type: Periodical (per)
Document Type: Serial
Entry: 20040407
Update: 20050407