[Sca-librarians] Looking for an article

Solveig Throndardottir nostrand at acm.org
Wed Mar 15 17:07:01 CST 2006

Noble Librarians!

Greetings from Solveig! Does anyone know of a library near either
Syracuse, NY or Ottawa, ON which might have a copy of the following
article:

Chang 1976
	Te-Tzu Chang, The origin, evolution, cultivation, dissemination, and
diversification of Asian and African rices. in Euphytica (25) 1 January
1976 p. 425–441.

Springer does sell copies on-line, but they cost $30.00 which is a bit
steep.

									Your Humble Servant
									Solveig Throndardottir
									Amateur Scholar

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.	| Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS, Fleur  |
| deMoivre Institute		| Carolingia Statis Mentis Est             |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org	| mailto:Solveig at deMoivre.org              |
| the trash by my email filters.                                       |