[Sca-librarians] Fwd: ELIZABETH I: RULER AND LEGEND EXHIBITION AT ROGER WILLIAMS UNIVERSITY LIBRARY

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 12 16:07:18 CDT 2006

I saw this when it was at the Newberry in Chicago.
"It is based on a major exhibition of the same name mounted by the
Newberry Library in 2003 to commemorate the reign of Queen Elizabeth I
on the four hundredth anniversary of her death. The Newberry Library,
Chicago, is an independent humanities research library, and is free and
open to the public."

It was worth seeing, and I am glad that others around the country will
have the opportunity
to see it.

Johnnae