[Sca-librarians] OT? Downloadable Book Libraries

Anplica Fiore anplica at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:09:25 CST 2007

Hello all!

I have a dear friend who purchased her husband a PDA for Christmas.  A
mutual friend of ours has one, and downloads books onto his so he can
read on the go.  The friend wants her hubby to be able to do the same.
 She is wondering if any of you know download libraries where they can
retrieve book files that are free of viruses and the like.  The mutual
friend uses Baen Books (for SciFi) but they have a slightly limited
selection.  I work in an academic library so I am at a loss for
recommending any other good websites.

Thank you all very much for any help  on this!

--
Anpliça Fiore
Keythong & Ministraro Herald - Kingdom of Northshield

Blazon: Argent, a tulip inverted azure slipped and leaved vert between
flaunches azure.
Personal Motto:  Fare Del Bene