[Sca-librarians] A funny question while out

apolloniavoss at comcast.net apolloniavoss at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 13:23:52 CDT 2007

I met a couple of new folks over drinks and dinner on Friday evening in Philly.  At the end of the evening over good-byes I was asked an amusing question that no one ever sent my way before.

Have you ever gotten this one?  I'm highly amused and want to pull something together to get back to the asker.

"If you were to classify me in the Dewey Decimal system, what would I be?"

I could go tame and simple and pull something career related from each person at the table, or something sort of personal that I gleened that evening.  Hmmm....
~A
~Apollonia Voss