[Sca-librarians] needing pages numbers for article

John jsand713 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 17:20:22 CST 2007

Nancy-

The next article starts on page 963, so assuming that each article starts on
a fresh page, the Medicine article ends on page 962.  The Table of Contents
for all three volumes is available at:

http://books.google.com/books?id=dIWtmfwvItkC
<http://books.google.com/books?id=dIWtmfwvItkC&dq=encyclopedia+of+the+histor
y+of+arabic+science&pg=PP1&ots=dz5MF1mCYr&sig=apz8nA5nlODfpUFPRWVZd3mv8IU&pr
ev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dencyclopedia%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bhi
story%2Bof%2Barabic%2Bscience%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch&sa=X&oi=print&ct=titl
e&cad=one-book-with-thumbnail#PPR7,M1>
&dq=encyclopedia+of+the+history+of+arabic+science&pg=PP1&ots=dz5MF1mCYr&sig=
apz8nA5nlODfpUFPRWVZd3mv8IU&prev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%
3Dencyclopedia%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bhistory%2Bof%2Barabic%2Bscience%26btnG%3DGoogle%
2BSearch&sa=X&oi=print&ct=title&cad=one-book-with-thumbnail#PPR7,M1

or by googling the book title.

John/Omar

  _____