[Sca-librarians] Looking for portrait info

grasse at mscd.edu grasse at mscd.edu
Sun Apr 6 22:19:36 CDT 2008

One of my apprenti is slightly crazy and looking for more info on
lace/reticello or reticella.  She likes the image below and is looking
for more information on it.  She has already emailed the site owner
with no reply.

Im hoping someone on this wondrous list can help me point her in the
correct direction.

(Hope the link stays intact.)
Catrin von Berlin called Gwen Cat

forwarded from her email:
This is listed as a Medici family member.  She should be in the Medici
Exhibit, which is currently in a museum in Hungary.
 I am searching for information on title, artist and date, but am not
having any luck so far.  Can you help me?

This photo can be found on this page:

http://www.myladyswardrobe.com/04_sewing_chamber/16thcent_drawnthreadwor
k_partlet/drawnthreadwork__partlet_page1.htm

it is the top right one.