[Sca-librarians] For job hunters

Kathleen Klocko kklocko at mclinc.org
Thu Apr 17 12:25:00 CDT 2008

Hi guys,

Have either of you ever seen the Drexel job listings page? It's pretty
comprehensive for the Philadelphia area. It's at:
http://www.ischool.drexel.edu/APF/JobPlacement/Search/JobPostings

I would also suggest not to completely rule out public libraries. A lot
depends on _which_ public library you're in. Some are very nice to work
in and you'll make more than in a lot of academic libraries. Less
teaching, too. I moved from academic to public and have never been
happier.

On that note, several of the libraries in the MCLINC consortium are
looking for children's librarians... (www.mclinc.org)
        --Kay/Kathy (long story...don't ask)

---
Kathleen Klocko