[Sca-librarians] Portuguese History question

mauramc4880 at aol.com mauramc4880 at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 12:52:58 CDT 2008

I'm throwing this out to the collective brain......

I have a student who has been given an assignment to wirte 10 pages on Antam Goncalvez
all I have found is a reference to him being a navigator who? in 1441 captured and transported slaves to Lisbon.
Please point me in the direction of enough info for a 10 page paper.
PS maybe an assignment that the professor has not researched but has randomly picked a footnote and made tha assignmnet.

thanks
Maura MacLeod