[Sca-librarians] A must-read book for all library staff

Nancy Shapiro tiggyn at alum.wellesley.edu
Thu Jan 17 00:17:55 CST 2008

For those of us who seriously need a sympathetic ear from those who _know_
what librarians have to deal with sometimes, I highly recommend a live
journal called The Society for Librarians Who Say Motherfucker:
http://community.livejournal.com/library_mofo/
Also good for  counting your blessings..

Ki-lin
scruffy-looking bookpusher