[Sca-librarians] Confirmation

Nancy Shapiro tiggyn at alum.wellesley.edu
Tue Jul 22 22:06:06 CDT 2008

We always have a meeting.  Sometimes it's official and posted and scheduled,
and sometimes it's just a few of us sneaking into an empty A&S tent to eat
Tuiren's chocolate cake and swap patron-from-hell stories.  If we can't find
a tent, we can have it at my camp.  We have a Huge shade tent. :-)

Ki-lin
McGuire's Marauders
(next to Ansteorran Royal, on the same street as the Performing Arts tent.